- 3D visualization renders your products through 3D modeling by using 3D graphic software.
This process creates images of a higher quality than photos.
- Yes. Downloading the files is permitted after online payment of the indicated prices.
- Downloading images you paid for is allowed for one year maximum.
- Only the JPG format is supported in low resolution images.
When you purchase files in high resolutions (higher than 5,000 pixels), TIF format is provided additionally.
To get TIF files, reach us by using the “Send inquiry” page on this website. We will check your requests and contact you back as soon as possible.
Apart from readymade images on sale, is it possible to create 3D images of products from a customer's company?
- Yes, it is.
We render your products into images through 3D modeling using 3D graphic software.
- It varies depending on the size of products and work difficulties.
Complicated product designs may require longer periods or work.
Easy work takes about 2 weeks generally, while eight weeks are necessary for difficult work.
- As of August 2022, five image files of 3D visualization are provided for the purpose of printing.
In the case of ordering additional image files, 50,000 KRW is charged per file.
You can ask us for 3D visualization of other various products, except automobile parts.
We focus on making images through product modeling by using 3D graphic software.
CAD work is out of the range of our services.